2024 Supermen’s Skins Night
The Quarry Oaks Skins night is designed for the competitive golfer, as all scoring is based on gross scores only. There are two weekly money games, an individual skins game along with a 2 man best ball score. The 2 man best ball is an 18 hole game and the money is paid out for, team low front nine, team low back nine, team low overall score. After the round, 2 man team pairings are drawn from a hat to determine the winners.
All League players are required to individually check-in at the proshop each week prior to the start of play to be registered on the tee sheet and marked in and for the collection of the Skins game cash. Course rotations and starting times are determined by the proshop staff and are not to be altered.
Wednesday nights – May 14th is opening night (final night September 18th)
Approx. 4:00PM* Spring/Fall Tee Times & 4:30PM* Summer Tee Times Back-to back Single Tee Start.
If you are planning on playing please contact the League convener:
Howard Plett at 204-371-9717 or email@example.com Howard will book the necessary tee times.
*All tee times are subject to course availability
Prices (subject to applicable tax.):
Quarry Oaks members fee is $10 (cash, not tax) per game, plus $21 for power cart rental without package.
Non Quarry Oaks member fee is $59, plus $10 (cash, not tax) for skins. This rate includes 18 holes of golf, cart and the $10 cash game fee.
Cash Game breakdown:
$5 of the $10 will go towards the team game (front – back – & overall).
$5 of the $10 will go towards the skins game; must be birdie or better and the lowest outright score on the hole to win the skin.
*ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE CASH SKINS GAME
- This an 18 hole event.
- 2 Closest to the Pin contests each week with prizes donated by the weekly sponsor if available
- Howard Plett will make up the groups on the range.
- All non-Quarry Oaks members will be paired with Quarry Oaks members.
- Golf Canada rules apply.
- Enter gross scores only on your card.
- Lowest score made by your team on a given hole is used; Team with lowest score wins. A team cannot take more than a double bogey.
- If you make 3 double bogies in a row the “Wright Way Rule’ is in effect, you owe your partner $5
- Make 4 birdies in a row and you win the “Big Daddy Slam” All of the snips are yours!
- All Quarry Oak members scores must be entered into the handicap system.
- All Players will play from the blue tees
- Please hand in score cards to Howard Plett immediately after finishing your round for skins calculations.
- After play names are drawn from a hat to make up the 2 person teams
Weather and Conditions:
- Rain or shine, as long as the course is open the league will play.
- Everyone must play at least 9 holes in order to qualify for the cash game. If groups do not finish because of darkness or weather (after 9 holes) they will be given par on the remaining holes.