2021 Junior Adult Golf Night
Our next Junior Adult Event is schedule for Monday, August 16th!
This event presents parents and/or grandparents a great opportunity to take a child out to the golf course and play 9 holes of golf with them in a fun, friendly non-competitive environment. Intended to help encourage youth participation in this great game of golf. This event is open to anyone interested in introducing golf to their children!
Thanks you to our Junior Program Sponsor Steinbach Credit Union!
- 6pm Shotgun Start time playing 9 holes on the Desert course
- 2 Player teams (one adult and one child per team) – Texas Scramble
- Adults play from the Gold tees, Juniors play from either the Gold tees (ages 11 to 16) or 150 yard marker for ages 5 to 10
- 2 person teams are comprised of one parent or grandparent and one junior youth under the age of 16
- $45.00 taxes inc. per 2 person team. Includes: 9 holes of golf, driving range, draw prizes, power cart and a $25 Food & Beverage Credit in the clubhouse towards any items off the menu to be used that day before 8pm. Payment made in the Proshop on the event date prior to tee off.
3. How to Enter
- Phone 204-326-4653 x 1, or email to email@example.com Please provide the names, age of child and contact info.
- This event is limited to the first 20 2-Person teams registered.