Junior Adult Golf Night
Saturday, August 17th
2pm Tee Times Start
This event presents parents and/or grandparents a great opportunity to take a child out to the golf course and play 9 holes of golf with them in a fun, friendly non-competitive environment. Intended to help encourage youth participation in this great game of golf. This event is open to anyone interested in introducing golf to their children!
- 2 Player teams (one adult and one child per team) – Texas Scramble
- 9 holes of golf on the Oak course
- Adults play from the Gold tees, Juniors play from either the Gold tees (ages 10 to 17) or 150 yard marker for ages 5 to 9
- 2 person teams are comprised of one parent or grandparent and one junior youth under the age of 16
- $46.00 taxes inc. per 2 person team. Includes: 9 holes of golf, driving range, draw prizes, power cart and a $25 Food & Beverage Credit in the clubhouse towards any items off the menu. Payment made in the Proshop on the event date prior to tee off.
3. How to Enter
- Phone 204-326-4653 x 5, email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide the names, age of child and contact info. Entry Deadline is Thursday, August 15th.