Net Member Match Play
- Handicapped Net Match Play elimination bracket event
Rules of Play
- Open to all membership categories 18 years of age and older as of April 1st
- The player with the lower handicap in the match plays to zero and other player subtracts this players handicap from theirs
- Matches are to be schedule with tee times that follow the “restrictions of play” in accordance to the categories of membership that are involved in each individual match. No exceptions will be permitted.
- Strokes are taken as per handicapping of holes
- 18 holes with Ties broken by sudden victory
- All play is from the White tees for men and the Gold tees for ladies
- All matches will have posted deadlines for completion and is the responsibility of the competitors to contact one another and schedule the matches within that window.
- A coin flip will determine all matches past deadline in order to ensure completion of the event by season’s end
- Matches may commence begin Saturday, June 1st
- All match disputes and rulings are to be resolved by the Head Golf Professional
- $25 taxes included per golfer with prizes for the Champion and Runner-Up.
How to Enter
- Sign-up with entry fee in the Pro Shop on or before Sunday, May 26th