The recently announced changes to the MB Public Health orders allow Golfers to play without the requirement to be from the same household!
What these means for golf currently at Quarry Oaks:
- Reservations can be made for up to 4 players only in a group with no requirement to be from the same household.
- Reservations can be made ONLINE or by phoning the proshop at 204-326-4653 x 1
- All Golfers must have a tee time reservation prior to their arrival to the course. Please book ahead.
- Only one person per household will be allowed to enter the pro shop to check in for a tee time, with some exceptions, such as a single parent with children, or someone who requires a caregiver.
- Golf Power Carts are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Golfers requesting power carts will be required to share carts with their playing partners using provided approved cart dividers. These cart dividers must remain in place for the duration of your round. It is a requirement under the current health orders.
Thanks for all your patience & cooperation during these restricted times. Please help us keep golf moving in the right direction.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we have taken action to ensure the health and well-being of everyone as we do our part to stop the spread of the virus. We will continue to monitor this unprecedented and evolving situation closely.
The golf course will be operating under several provincial health guidelines. Details of these protocols can be found on our dedicated COVID-19 Guidelines webpage: https://quarryoaks.ca/covid-19-guidelines/ and will be made available at the time of online bookings. These precautions will be implemented for our staff and customers until the pandemic restrictions are fully lifted and may be modified as further updates become available.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the our management team.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to your continued support and to a great 2021 golf season providing you with quality experiences, service and safety!
Get access to tee times any time of the day (or night) on any device. Book your foursome or look for available times.
Quarry Oaks Food and Beverage team is hiring for the 2021 season. Quarry Oaks is seeking energetic and motivated individuals to fill serving and banquet staff positions, dishwashing positions, prep and line cook positions. Experience is considered an asset but not required. Please email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.