Supermen’s Skins Night
2016 Quarry Oaks Supermen’s Skins Night
The Quarry Oaks Skins Night is open for all golfers all scoring is based on gross scores only. There are two weekly money games, an individual skins game along with a 2 man best ball game. The 2 man best ball is an 18 hole game and the money is paid out for, team lo front nine score, team lo back nine score and team lo overall score.
- Wednesday nights – May 11th is opening night (final night August 31st)
- 4:00pm Tee Times Single Tee Start – If you are playing please call the Pro Shop or text Howard Plett at 204-371-9717. Howard will book the necessary tee times.
- Quarry Oaks members fee is $10.00 per cash game, plus $15.50 for cart without package.
- Non Quarry Oaks member fee is $45.00. This rate includes 18 holes of golf, cart and the $10 cash game fee.
Cash Game breakdown:
- $6.00 of the $10.00 will go towards the team game ($2 front – $2 back – $2 overall).
- $4.00 of the $10.00 will go towards the skins game; must be birdie or better and the lowest outright score on the hole to win the skin.
ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE CASH GAME
- This an 18 hole event.
- Howard will make up the groups on the range.
- Enter gross scores only on your card.
- Lowest score made by your team on a given hole is used; Team with lowest score wins. A team can not take more than a double bogey.
- If you make 3 double bogies in a row the “Wright Way Rule’ is in effect, you owe your partner $5
- Make 4 birdies in a row and you win the “Big Daddy Slam” All of the snips are yours!
- All Men’s night scores must be entered into the handicap system.
- All Players will play from the blue tees
- Please hand in score cards immediately after finishing your round
- After play names are drawn from a hat to make up the teams
Weather and Conditions:
- Rain or shine, as long as the course is open we will play.
- Everyone must play at least 9 holes in order to qualify for the cash game. If groups do not finish because of darkness or weather (after 9 holes) they will be given par on the remaining holes.
For more information, email email@example.com.