HUB International Junior Golf Program
HUB Insurance JUNIOR | ADULT Golf Night
Wednesday, August 23
5PM Dinner; 5:30PM Shotgun Start
This fun evening offers parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles a great opportunity to take a child out to the golf course and play 9 holes of golf with them. This event is open to anyone interested in introducing golf to children in a fun, friendly and non-competitive environment.
- 2 Player teams (one adult and one child per team) – Texas Scramble
- 9 holes of golf
- Adults play from the Gold tees, Juniors play from either the Gold tees (ages 10 to 16) or 150 yard marker for ages 5 to 9
- 2 person teams are comprised of one parent, grandparent aunt or uncle and one junior youth under the age of 16
- $25.00 taxes inc. per 2 person team. Includes: 9 holes of golf, draw prizes, power cart, hot dog & pop before golf for both golfers. Payment is at the time of registration.
- How to Enter
- Phone 204-326-4653 Ext. 5 or email email@example.com with the names, age of child and contact info by Monday, August 21.
Quarry Oaks Golf Course is proud to announce the HUB International Junior Golf Program for 2017. This year we will be offering two FREE golf clinics for each age group: Ages 6 – 9 (Jr Juniors) and Ages 10 – 15 (Juniors). The dates of the clinics are as follows:
Juniors: Saturday, May 6
Juniors: Saturday, May 13
Jr Juniors: Saturday, May 20
Jr Juniors: Saturday, May 27
Clinics will cover the fundamentals of full swing, chipping/pitching, putting, rules, etiquette and golf safety.
Juniors will be split up into clinic time slots. You will be contacted by April 26 as to the time slot your child is placed in.
Quarry Oaks Golf Course will also again be offering FREE 2017 Junior Memberships for clinic participation. Participants must attend both clinic dates. Jr Juniors who qualify for the free membership must be under adult supervision at all times while on the golf course.
Limited spots are available and entrance is on a first come – first served basis. Registration deadline is April 19th, 2017.
To register you child, email Darren Hayden, Head Golf Professional at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name and age of your child as well as parent contact information.