Gross Member Match Play
- Straight-up Gross score Match Play elimination bracket event
Rules of Play
- Open to all members categories 18 years of age and older as of April 1st
- Matches are to be schedule with tee times that follow the “restrictions of play” in accordance to the categories of membership that are involved in each individual match. No exceptions will be permitted.
- 18 holes with Ties broken by sudden victory
- All play is from the Blue tees for men
- All matches will have posted deadlines for completion and is the responsibility of the competitors to contact one another and schedule the matches within that window.
- A coin flip will determine all matches past deadline in order to ensure completion of the event by season’s end
- Matches may commence begin Saturday, June 1st
- All match disputes and rulings are to be resolved by the Head Golf Professional
- $25 taxes included per golfer with prizes for the Champion and Runner-Up.
How to Enter
Sign-up with entry fee in the Pro Shop on or before Sunday, May 26th